Support Problem
442 4 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K4VJA
lvl.1

United States

I want to share my first experience with dji Support. I just purchased a new Mavic Pro 2 and the Refresh Program  from dji. Before I had a chance to fly it an accident happened. It was destroid. I sent it to dji to be replaced under the Refresh Program. Aweek later the sent me a bill for $770.00 for repair. After another week finally got them to acknowledge to replace it. Another week or so I received a replacement.

When I opened the box it was a wreck, the drone box looked like it was around for years and had shipping tape all over it. The mavic was loose in the box with the controller. What a mess. I sent it back to them another 2 weeks. They want to ship it back to me in that condition.

Under their agreement, they only replace with used.

Any thoughts? I paid over $2,000 to dji.

2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi K4VJA, we are sorry for what happened, I managed to get the case number via your forum account, your drone has been sent in again and it is under the damage assessment. Your case is following up by the higher level team, we will inform the team to take care of it, thank you.
2019-4-21
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Any thoughts?

Yes.  Drone should have been better packed!  
Not sure what to say about initial bill?  Miscommunication?

2019-4-21
Use props
djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E
lvl.1

United States

I am so upset...Im just beside myself.    Sent in the Mavic 2 zoon for repair.   3 weeks later got a response.   I said , i need the thing in like 4 days...they said its not possible.   I said i'll pay 200 bucks for expidited shipping.  NOPE, NOT POSSIBLE>    Zero.Zero chance.   the representative was almost happy to tell me no.    Texas to Minnesota.  I could Fu**&^    Drive there and back in the 5 days they way is the FASTEST they can ship.   DJI , you not only lost a customer but hopefully my story will hold water with other purchasers who are considering the DJI Care.  Its a scam.   180 bucks to replace (after your DJI Care purchase) , and you'll be looking at 5 weeks.   No way to make it faster.    I can NOT belive that they can't over night something back that takes 4-6 weeks for them to come up with a "diagnosis".   I am so upset  , i needed this drone for a job.  woudl pay the highest premium...and they juyst wont.    they dont give a single ... about the customer.    its just a nubmers game.    dont buy the care.   
just ask i'll give you the support ticket.  

2019-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_CdOMJMpE0i6E Posted at 5-10 23:05
I am so upset...Im just beside myself.    Sent in the Mavic 2 zoon for repair.   3 weeks later got a response.   I said , i need the thing in like 4 days...they said its not possible.   I said i'll pay 200 bucks for expidited shipping.  NOPE, NOT POSSIBLE>    Zero.Zero chance.   the representative was almost happy to tell me no.    Texas to Minnesota.  I could Fu**&^    Drive there and back in the 5 days they way is the FASTEST they can ship.   DJI , you not only lost a customer but hopefully my story will hold water with other purchasers who are considering the DJI Care.  Its a scam.   180 bucks to replace (after your DJI Care purchase) , and you'll be looking at 5 weeks.   No way to make it faster.    I can NOT belive that they can't over night something back that takes 4-6 weeks for them to come up with a "diagnosis".   I am so upset  , i needed this drone for a job.  woudl pay the highest premium...and they juyst wont.    they dont give a single ... about the customer.    its just a nubmers game.    dont buy the care.   
just ask i'll give you the support ticket.

Hi there, we've read your post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-188852-1-1.html Please keep us updated there for better follow-up, thank you so much!
2019-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules