Oslo Pocket Waterproof housing - do you or not?
481 2 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulgreeny83
lvl.1
United States

Very easy question. I want to buy the Osmo Pocket, but if I can’t make it waterproof, I’ll buy the GoPro Hero 7. DJI website shows it, but I can’t find it anywhere. Can I buy one or not? Thanks.
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day paulgreeny83.  Thank you for reaching out and we really admire you for being interested in DJI Products. With regards to your question. As of the moment, we don't have any timeframe yet when will the waterproof case for the DJI Osmo Pocket will be released/in stock. If ever it will be posted on our Official online store. Keep in touch and I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.
2019-4-24
Use props
paulgreeny83
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-24 09:10
Hello and good day paulgreeny83.  Thank you for reaching out and we really admire you for being interested in DJI Products. With regards to your question. As of the moment, we don't have any timeframe yet when will the waterproof case for the DJI Osmo Pocket will be released/in stock. If ever it will be posted on our Official online store. Keep in touch and I hope you understand. Thank you for your consideration.

Unfortunately, I don't understand.  You market a product on your website, but you don't know when or "if ever" it will be available.  For a company the size of DJI, and coming from someone in a similar industry, I find this baffling. I guess i'll go with the GoPro Hero 7.
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules