Image/Video Cacheing and Video Meta
449 0 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa0222c1f
lvl.2
Flight distance : 74229 ft

Austria

Hi I have little problem and some questions regarding the video/image caching and the video metadata on my mavic air.

Video works fine and the quality of the cached videos is suprisingly good. But photos are a completeley different story, when the caching works the quality is so bad that you can't see anything on them and sometimes they don't get cached at all.
When flying I try to deactivate the Wifi on my phone to not interfere with the connection of the remote, still I sometimes forget. I already thought maybe the deactivated wifi is the cause for not caching the photos but video works always.
Oh and I shoot raw+jpg to a 128gb sandisk v30 card if that could have something to do with it.

For the videodata I guess the wrong timestamp is a known isssue but I havent found a solution so far, any news on that? My guess would be that it should be an easy fw fix because the gps already needs correct time data to work.

And a last one: is it possible to save the flight metadata to the video? like hight/gps/speed/... with timecode? I thought about screen recording the go app but there has to be a smarter way?

2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules