530 8 2019-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Daýanç
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36549 ft
Netherlands

Good afternoon,

I am the DJI Mavic 2 Pro user. It's been 10 days since I started using the drone. Yesterday night, while the drone was operating on distance from me around 900ft and the height around 129ft it suddenly lost all its connection and fell on the street.
The battery was 96% charged, I couldn't find out the possible reasons for brand new drone suddenly dropping itself on the ground and neither could use the shot footage as well.
It hasn't hit anything or had not any obstacles or obstructions nearby,  it wasn't even windy outside.
The drone was simply in the air and all of a sudden fell on the street. There must be some internal error in the drone itself, otherwise I don't see any other reasons.

I've included the screenshots of locations where the drone was operating (if that's any helpful at all).

Screen shot of last

Screen shot of last

What could be the possible reason of such incident and who do I get in touch with to fix it now?
Our project was interrupted in the midst of the work and the deadline is very soon, so there's a big time shortage at the moment as I'm running out of days to complete it.
I am located in Ashgabat city, Turkmenistan.
What would be the best option and urgent possible solution?
I would appreciate if you could guide me to next steps please.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks very much.

2019-4-27
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I would suggest you open a case with Dji Support, sync your flight logs as well. You can also post your flight logs on here for other users to help you identify what the possible cause could have been, upload your log to this link and post that link back on here
https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/upload/
2019-4-27
Use props
Daýanç
lvl.1
Turkmenistan

Suren Posted at 4-27 02:00
I would suggest you open a case with Dji Support, sync your flight logs as well. You can also post your flight logs on here for other users to help you identify what the possible cause could have been, upload your log to this link and post that link back on here

Log view
her is the link, can you give me your feedback according to link.
2019-4-27
Use props
Daýanç
lvl.1
Turkmenistan

Suren Posted at 4-27 02:00
I would suggest you open a case with Dji Support, sync your flight logs as well. You can also post your flight logs on here for other users to help you identify what the possible cause could have been, upload your log to this link and post that link back on here

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/Z3R2VW0OUELSUMKFFB86/
2019-4-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the mishap that happens to your drone. We highly recommend syncing the flight records and contact our support via the link below for us to provide an appropriate resolution, For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the warranty period of your unit including the outcome of the damage assessment. Please keep us posted if you have further queries. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience that it may cause.

www.dji.com/support
2019-4-27
Use props
AlansDronePics
First Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
United Kingdom

I am a bit mystified over the state of the drone having fallen 129 feet onto a hard surface. I would have  expected it to be broken and you would be preoccupied with finding another one to carry on with your work.
Knowing the reason for the failure is of course important, but how are you going to do the job?
2019-4-28
Use props
Daýanç
lvl.1
Turkmenistan

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-28 11:32
I am a bit mystified over the state of the drone having fallen 129 feet onto a hard surface. I would have  expected it to be broken and you would be preoccupied with finding another one to carry on with your work.
Knowing the reason for the failure is of course important, but how are you going to do the job?

I cant really find reason to fall down.
I had only one drone.
Now I really dont know what to with left job.
2019-4-29
Use props
Daýanç
lvl.1
Netherlands

AlansDronePics Posted at 4-28 11:32
I am a bit mystified over the state of the drone having fallen 129 feet onto a hard surface. I would have  expected it to be broken and you would be preoccupied with finding another one to carry on with your work.

I cant really find reason to fall down.
I had only one drone.
Now I really dont know what to with left job.
2019-4-29
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

You you are working in a project for school, well... open a case with DJI and good luck. if you are a professional videographer and you do not have the means to backup your business, well... good luck.
2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules