Why does it seem to be stuck in beginners mode
1235 5 2019-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rick70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4783 ft
United States

Hello all, It's been over a year since I flew this bird and yesterday it would not fly higher than 98 feet and it would give the limit warning. Also the distance is reduced as well. I do not have beginners mode on and the limit I entered is 120 meters which is legal. Anyone know what ihas happeded?

2019-4-28
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

Try signing out of DJI Go4 app and signing back in.
2019-4-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

That’s odd.

RedHotPoker
2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would recommend you to log-out your and log-in back to your DJI GO 4 app to see if there will be changes. You may consider un-install and reinstall the application to see if that would help. Kindly save important files and ensure that the flight records were sync prior to delete the application. You may try as well to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem. For additional information, ensure that the firmware and application are up to date to maximize the usage of the drone and the app. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-29
Use props
Rick70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4783 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 09:18
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would recommend you to log-out your and log-in back to your DJI GO 4 app to see if there will be changes. You may consider un-install and reinstall the application to see if that would help. You may try as well to use a different mobile device to isolate the problem. For additional information, ensure that the firmware and application are up to date to maximize the usage of the drone and the app. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Ok, thanks for the replies. This is what I did to correct it. I deleted the DJI GO app and reinstalled it on my ipad. It works good as new now. Thanks again!
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rick70 Posted at 4-30 07:33
Ok, thanks for the replies. This is what I did to correct it. I deleted the DJI GO app and reinstalled it on my ipad. It works good as new now. Thanks again!

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad to know that you've managed to fix the situation by re-installing the official application. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Cheers!
2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules