Possible solution for Mic adaptor and power
1302 4 2019-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Balsingh84
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I havent tried this, but theoretically could this work?

Using a USB C coupler on the data port to connect the audio adapter - something like this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maxhood-Coupler-Adapter-Straight-Connector/dp/B072NB9ZGR

And then using the bottom port to charge the OP.

Even the other way round - power to the data port with coupler and mic adapter at bottom?
2019-4-30
Use props
Balsingh84
lvl.3
United Kingdom

This may also allow you to connect wireless module at the bottom and mic adaptor  on the data port?
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Balsingh84. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this link. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd part accessories or devices when operating your DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability purposes. Using 3rd party accessories might cause harm on the said DJI device and can void the warranty as well. Actually, there is a  possibility that this accessory will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Osmo Pocket we cannot guaranteed the stability of the accessory if this will work all the time while using the specific device. Thank you.

2019-4-30
Use props
Balsingh84
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I just bought the USB C coupler and tried it.
It seems as though you cannot use anything on the smartphone adapter aside from a smartphone.  I tied the audio adapter and the wireless module from the smart phone port and they do not get detected.

I connected a usb cable to the bottom port and then the coupler to the end and connected the wireless module and it worked (you could use a usb c extension cable as well but I didn't have one)

I was wondering if a USB C type of hub could be connected to the bottom and allow power, the audio adapter and wifi module to be attached?
2019-5-12
Use props
Julian Yuan
New
United States

Balsingh84 Posted at 5-12 06:02
I just bought the USB C coupler and tried it.
It seems as though you cannot use anything on the smartphone adapter aside from a smartphone.  I tied the audio adapter and the wireless module from the smart phone port and they do not get detected.

Have you tried charging on mobile port and attaching the mic to the bottom one?
2019-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules