DJ OSMO Mobile 2: Not responsive | Yellow Blinking light
7968 5 2019-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sinoda
New
United States

Hi,

I purchased my DJ OSMO Mobile 2 maybe back in August 2018. Only gotten 5 uses out of it.

One day I went to connect my iPhone 8 Plus to the OSMO Mobile 2 and it was simply non-reponsive. Once it turns on, the yellow light starts blinking the motor flickers for 2 seconds and the device remains limp. The phone never gets balanced and when a direction is input to the knob, the device never moves. I have done everything I have seen on the forum: reset app, reset phone, remove and re download - even upgraded my phone to an XS Max and still nothing.

Is there a possibility to get this serviced under current warranty?
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. I would recommend re-balancing the mobile device into the DJI Osmo mobile 2 then press the Power/Mode button twice quickly to recenter the mobile device. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. You may refer to the video below for balancing the phone.

2019-4-30
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Contact DJI direct. Asking DJI for help on here is a waste of time as you can tell by DJI Tony's response. If you have tried double clicking to recentre and you still have a flashing yellow light then the gimbal is faulty and needs repair.  You are still in warranty.
2019-5-10
Use props
MABorges
lvl.1
Brazil

This is one of the "Various" Problems of DJI Osmo Mobile II - We are a team of 15 professionals and we purchased 15 devices for our recordings, of these 15 devices in just over 5 months of use 6 were already having problems (and course warranty - 3 months) - Repair is more expensive than new. There are a lot of issues with OSMO MOBILE 2, and DJI doesn't seem to care about the consumer. We get others from cheaper brands that do pretty much the same thing, and oddly enough, so far, everything works perfectly fine.
DJI does not appear to have quality control and exploits the only name.
2019-8-19
Use props
djiuser_jnbjoszdckQd
New

United States

It's 2022 and if you came here looking for an answer as to why you have the flashing yellow on your Osmo Mobile 2...more than likely it's because your phone is a dark color. The latest firmware seems to have an issue with the sensor not detecting dark colored phones or cases.

The workaround is to place a white piece of paper between your phone and the sensor. You will get a steady green after restarting the gimble, and your gimble will become responsive.
2022-3-19
Use props
Homero.Amaro
lvl.1

Mexico

14 de abril 2022, tuve almacenado mi osmo Mobile 2 por un largo tiempo y ahora que lo iba a ocupar en mis vacaciones me doy cuenta que tengo el error  (parpadeo amarillo) "se ha producido un error en el estabilizador" y no es posible que en un producto de esta categoría no haya solución ni respuesta por parte de DJI

April 14 2022, I had stored my Mobile 2 Osmo for a long time and now that I was going to take it on my vacation I realize that I have the error (yellow flicker) "there has been an error in the stabilizer" and it is not possible That in a product of this category there is no solution or response by DJI
2022-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules