Drone Activated but not appear under avatar
574 13 2019-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Manolo_1
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Hi.
I understand that my drone is activated, but why it does not appear under my avatar?
Where can I see the list of my activated devices and their respective activation dates?

Thanks

2019-4-30
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried syncing your flights or logging out and back in.
2019-4-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us the serial number of your drone and the email that you've used to register here in the forum? You may leave the details via PM for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-5-1
Use props
Manolo_1
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Woe Posted at 4-30 20:50
Have you tried syncing your flights or logging out and back in.

Hi. yes. same results
2019-5-2
Use props
Manolo_1
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 5-1 10:26
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us the serial number of your drone and the email that you've used to register here in the forum? You may leave the details via PM for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hi. sent you a PM. Thanks
2019-5-2
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you buy your drone new or used?
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Manolo_1 Posted at 5-2 19:24
Hi. sent you a PM. Thanks

Hi, thank you for providing the information. I would coordinate this situation into our designated department for further help. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-5
Use props
Manolo_1
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Hurley1718 Posted at 5-2 19:44
Did you buy your drone new or used?

I bought it new
2019-5-5
Use props
Manolo_1
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 5-5 11:12
Hi, thank you for providing the information. I would coordinate this situation into our designated department for further help. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you. I'll be patiently waiting
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Manolo_1 Posted at 5-5 19:01
Thank you. I'll be patiently waiting

The icon of Mavic 2 Enterprise(DUAL)has been synced under your avatar, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2019-5-6
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like its working now.
2019-5-6
Use props
Manolo_1
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

Nice Thanks!
2019-5-6
Use props
Manolo_1
lvl.2
Puerto Rico

DJI Tony Posted at 5-6 00:20
The icon of Mavic 2 Enterprise(DUAL)has been synced under your avatar, please let us know if you have any further concern.

Thank you.

By the way, where can I see the list of my devices and the activation dates of my devices?
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Manolo_1 Posted at 5-6 20:33
Thank you.

By the way, where can I see the list of my devices and the activation dates of my devices?

You're most welcome. The list of your devices that were activated using the same email that you've used here in the DJI Forum will appear under your avatar or profile, however, for the activation dates, you may provide us the serial number and we will check it for you. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules