Problem with Gimbal initialisation strong vibration
586 2 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_61
lvl.1
Germany

hi, I have noticed that the gimbal of my mavic 2 pro does vibrate strongly in the last phase of the initialisation after starting the drone. I have some photographer friends who own the same drone, and with theirs the vibration does not occur. also sometimes i get the message <<gimbal overload>>  while flying and the gimbal then moves down to one side.

i send the mavic 2 pro to repair in germany butgot it back unrepaired. does anybody has the same problemand what does it mean?

thanks and cheers from david

2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi David, sorry for the troubles with the gimbal, I managed to get the case number via your Forum account, no problem was detected according to the repair team. Any chance to share us a short video of the gimbal initialization process and the error message so we can make a further verification? Thank you in advance.
2019-5-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have also noticed a slight vibration in the final seconds of the gimbal on start up but never experienced any problems with my gimbal. I think it is just part of the calibration procedure on start up with nothing to worry about as the vibration stops instantly after one or two seconds.
2019-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules