Brand New MP2 - hasn't recorded anything!!!
906 3 2019-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s0zyNa2MrGZT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

First flight, sunset, really looking forward to some great shots (BACKGROUND - I'M A PRO PHOTOGRAPHER AND ALSO HAVE HAD MAVIC SINCE DECEMBER 2016) - spent a while setting up how I liked - camera movements, raw for stills, gimbal speed and response, looked at youtube for the newer options and wanted to use the asteroid feature... so tonight.... MP2 did everything in the air, took photos, zoomed out and did the 360 pano to enable the asteroid, get home, see if I can edit the asteroid from my phone, no... so get the memory card and see what's there - IT'S BLOODY EMPTY!!!!!!
WTF DJI?????????????????
Also, before first flight, did full firmware update.
One extra, was nagging me during flight about magnetic interference - never seen this before, apart from first naiive attempts to launch from car roof over two years ago... tonight I was in the middle of the country....
Phone? I've one video of my first launch, and some photos, but nothing on the card - any advice?

Annoyed of Worcestershire
2019-5-2
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Could it be that everything is stored not on the SD card but on the build in memory ?
2019-5-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Indeed - check where the footage is being stored on the drone and ensure it is set to the SD card and not the internal storage.
2019-5-2
Use props
s0zyNa2MrGZT
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Right - do they have that set as standard? Ridiculous - also that the memory card is now on the opposite side to Mavic 1.
Thanks!
2019-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules