Help my spark please... !
669 8 2019-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark88
lvl.1

Vietnam

i update my Spark via PC and my friend unplug the cable in 25%then i turn on Spark, now status:
_No light
_No fan
_No sound starup
_gimbal not working
_Solid red light in mainboard
_Not detect PC (i just see only SD card)
_Not charge with cable
_DJI Assistant and Dumldore not detect spark
How can i restore the Spark
thank for reading, help me please !
2019-5-3
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Sorry for your situation. You might have messed-up the firmware. I would try to put a fully charged battery and see if you can do a full reset by pushing the battery button for 30 sec. Otherwise you may have to send it to DJI for reprogramming
2019-5-3
Use props
Spark88
lvl.1

Vietnam

ssylca44 Posted at 5-3 06:13
Sorry for your situation. You might have messed-up the firmware. I would try to put a fully charged battery and see if you can do a full reset by pushing the battery button for 30 sec. Otherwise you may have to send it to DJI for reprogramming

thank for reply, i try push batterry 30 sec but nothing happen, my spark out of warranty, i thing they not support, maybe tomorrow i contact support online, thankyou again and sorry my english very bad.
2019-5-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

My sincere apologies for the trouble that it caused. Please provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it via google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.
2019-5-3
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Spark88 Posted at 5-3 06:48
thank for reply, i try push batterry 30 sec but nothing happen, my spark out of warranty, i thing they not support, maybe tomorrow i contact support online, thankyou again and sorry my english very bad.

Get your friend to buy you a replacement aircraft, simple.
2019-5-3
Use props
Spark88
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-3 07:14
My sincere apologies for the trouble that it caused. Please provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it via google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you.

I have a video for you, thank for reading.
https://youtu.be/C0S8RUtMnOg
2019-5-3
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Spark88 Posted at 5-3 17:05

Looks like it needs to be reprogrammed - I'd ship it back to DJI to sort it out - it'll be cheaper than buying a new one and I'm sure your friend will contribute as he caused it!
2019-5-4
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Spark88 Posted at 5-3 17:05

Not recommend you to send the drone back, cause they will charge you a lot of money especially the shipping
Maybe ask your friend to buy you another one
2019-5-5
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Shipping, to DJI, in/from Vietnam, with no warranty?
My guess, that is in Hongkong, if DJI direct would be the receiver.
And needs customs clearance on both sides.

Question at DJI:
Is there a service available, in Vietnam, with the ability to  re-flash this Spark?

2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules