882 5 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tourer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 509 ft
Germany

Hello all,
I am pretty new to drones and did a lot of reading trying to understand the world of drones.

Running through this forum I found many request for improvement of Software and Hardware. Nearly all got an answer. Mainly with the remark that the request beeing forwarded to some department.

Did someone ever get an information about the outcome (declined, later, in progress, ...)?
Did someone found requests for improvement been realized?

2019-5-5
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

If enough people voice their opinion it does have an effect in the long run. One example is OTG support for the Spark now officially supported.
2019-5-5
Use props
TakeFlite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 780233 ft
Australia

I am by no means an expert but usually all the nitty gritty with those problems will become discussed through private messaging once the application has been made here on the forums. With any technology problems will occur, however based on my experience and seeing others, these problems almost always becoming resolved in some kind of manner. Also as you gain flying experience a lot of these problems you can easily solve youreslf or entirely prevent altogether! Only a small amount of the actual drone users I would guess are in fact on these forums. As you probably saw a fair amount may have made an account to solely report their issue or problem, shadowing the many others who are out there enjoying their product. I'd definitely recommend looking at some of the great videos and photos in the various sections however to see the opposite end of the spectrum and some of the amazing things these drones can do.

Enjoy
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to your query. For additional information, DJI is open for any suggestions that would possibly improve our products and we're more than happy to forward the suggestion if any case that there will be a proposal from our valued customers. However, there will be no guaranteed that the suggestions will be implemented in the near future. We're recommending our customers to visit our official website for further updates. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-5-5
Use props
Tourer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 509 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 5-5 09:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need in regards to your query. For additional information, DJI is open for any suggestions that would possibly improve our products and we're more than happy to forward the suggestion if any case that there will be a proposal from our valued customers. However, there will be no guaranteed that the suggestions will be implemented in the near future. We're recommending our customers to visit our official website for further updates. We do appreciate your understanding.

Hi Toni. thanks for your reply.
I fully understand that DJI can not implement all the requests showing up here. I would like to see just a little bit more than "we forwarded the request". For example some reaction of the responsible activity telling us something about the propability of implementation. If there is a plan. Please let us know.
The method just leaving the posting people alone, ignoring their needs, without any reaction from DJI is not very customerfriendly.
Don't leave us alone with our problems. E.G. the nerving sound of the Air. Many requests, but no reaction from DJI. At least I found nothing. And there are a lot of other problems in this forum with the DJI reaction as mentioned in the beginning.
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Tourer Posted at 5-6 02:07
Hi Toni. thanks for your reply.
I fully understand that DJI can not implement all the requests showing up here. I would like to see just a little bit more than "we forwarded the request". For example some reaction of the responsible activity telling us something about the propability of implementation. If there is a plan. Please let us know.
The method just leaving the posting people alone, ignoring their needs, without any reaction from DJI is not very customerfriendly.

I understand your point and every request in the forum will be forwarded to our engineers for evaluation. If there is an update, we'll release on our website, you may check the release note of firmware update regularly. Also, regarding the nerving sound of the Air, do you refer to the low-noise propellers for Mavic Air? If yes, we have not received any news about the plan for now, sorry about that.
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules