Always Learning
743 10 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptainRed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119518 ft

United Kingdom

Still very new to drone footage, this short video was at Hamsterley Forest, County Durham, England. Me and my son love to come here for bike rides and pick nicks.

2019-5-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi CaptainRed, keep experimenting so you can enhance the beauty of your work, cheers!
2019-5-5
Use props
ChrisJG
First Officer
Flight distance : 1725341 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's a great video, I noticed that your son was more interested in throwing the stones in the stream / river bed than being flown over by your drone...In the last part as you cycled past the group of folks with the little dog, they look quite surprised to see the drone following you! I need to get up to Barnard Castle this Summer, think Tan Hill in a great place to fly from?
2019-5-5
Use props
CaptainRed
lvl.2

United Kingdom

ChrisJG Posted at 5-5 07:30
That's a great video, I noticed that your son was more interested in throwing the stones in the stream / river bed than being flown over by your drone...In the last part as you cycled past the group of folks with the little dog, they look quite surprised to see the drone following you! I need to get up to Barnard Castle this Summer, think Tan Hill in a great place to fly from?

Yeah the group where surprised to see a drone fly over head! Anywhere in County Durham has great views for drone footage.
2019-5-5
Use props
CaptainRed
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Yeah the group where surprised to see a drone fly over head! Anywhere in County Durham has great views for drone footage.
2019-5-5
Use props
CaptainRed
lvl.2

United Kingdom

2019-5-5
Use props
CaptainRed
lvl.2

United Kingdom

2019-5-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for posting
2019-5-5
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Nice video, great job mate
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Oh, what a warm scene! Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules