384 1 2019-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc09ad8ad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17835 ft
United States

Hi All,
I'm offering my MP1 to USA buyers. I'm selling the complete MP1 with flymore package (all items included). I'm not posting pictures because my MP1 looks just like the catalog. The flight time is in the memory and is less than 10 hours. I guarantee that it is in perfect working condition. If the buyer can prove otherwise, you may return post paid (by buyer) to me with no questions asked. Outbound postage and/or shipping is paid in full by me. The MP1 is configured for cinematic video. If you want, reset to factory and fly in sport mode.

The price to the buyer is $600. I shall return all *civil* questions posed to me in email. I prefer .... although the buyer may bargain with me for alternative payment options. I shall allow one week to transpire on the forum before the MP1 is placed on eBay with a starting price of $0.01

BTW, the MP1 is packaged in the original boxes and shipping container. All orginal internal packaging is included.

Kind regards, Paul
pfgrimm-gmail-com

BTW - Feliz Cinco de Mayo!
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. We are hoping that you could get the best deal on selling your aircraft. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules