Firmware Mismatch
1175 3 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alanmagnerphoto
lvl.1
Ireland

I have a Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller. A few days ago while out and ready to fly I was unable to takeoff due to a Version Mismatch with the firmware. I checked and both the Smart Controller and Mavic were running V01.00.0400. There was an update available for the Smart Controller but not the drone so I updated the Smart Controller to V01.00.0530. This still didn't resolve the problem. I tried downgrading the Smart Controller to V01.00.0400 via DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic and this still hasn't resolved the issue. Both the drone and controller are now on V01.00.0400 but I'm still getting the Version Mismatch message and I'm unable to take off or even see the camera feed. I even tried resetting the controller to factory settings but it hasn't resolved.

What can I do?

Mavic Firmware

Mavic Firmware

Smart Controller Firmware before downgrade

Smart Controller Firmware before downgrade
2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what is the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Would it be possible if you could try to re-install the DJI Assistant 2 and refresh the firmware of your Mavic 2 Pro as well as the Smart controller into the latest version to check if the prompt message would persist? For you to download the application, please refer to the link below. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-5-6
Use props
alanmagnerphoto
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi Tony, I'm using V2.0.8 of the DJI Assistant 2 software, I believe this is the latest version. I have tried refreshing the firmware multiple times on both the drone and controller over the last few days, aswell as downgrading the smart controller and reinstalling the newest firmware on it again.
2019-5-6
Use props
RKM Aerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3110190 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

alanmagnerphoto Posted at 5-6 11:34
Hi Tony, I'm using V2.0.8 of the DJI Assistant 2 software, I believe this is the latest version. I have tried refreshing the firmware multiple times on both the drone and controller over the last few days, aswell as downgrading the smart controller and reinstalling the newest firmware on it again.

I had the issue happen to me here in Braail while on vacation and now my Mavic 2 Pro camera has went blurry. It was fine until Monday. Also created non playable video. The video was dark. Here are some pics
2019-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules