Osmo Pocket - TimeLapse - Motion Lapse in PAL System
1016 2 2019-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tigger_81
lvl.1
Poland

Hello,
This is my first post about DJI Osmo Pocket. I have this tiny camera from 4 months and generally I love it.
Last weekend I recorded motionlapse and I noticed that despite fact I had 1080p 50 fps in Video settings - motion lapse on sdcard was in NTSC (30fps). Do you know how can I change it to PAL? I have looked for in Osmo Pocket directly  and Mimo app and can't find it.

2019-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, there will be a default resolution for Timelapse and Motionlapse that can't be modified by video settings. The resolution of Timelapse and Motionlapse is 1080P,30/fps. Hope that this information would clarify your query for today. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-5-6
Use props
Tigger_81
lvl.1
Poland

Hi, thanks for your reply but this is very disappointed for me, because I can't use timelapse/motionlapse from Osmo together with other videos from Osmo into one video project. Mix PAL and NTSC is very bad idea. Can you fix this? In my opinion this is bug. If I can shoot Video in PAL why I can't do this in Timelapse Video?
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules