Phantom 4 Pro+ Not Connecting to PC or RC with cables
644 0 2019-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptJack1317
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

New to the forum and have been in contact with support twice on this issue so as a last resort I am checking to see if someone else has had the same problem.

Purchased the Phantom 4 Pro + a year ago for work (Emergency Management).  Finally got the 107 cert (I am requiring my staff to be certified for insurance/training standard) and the policy was approved and is in effect.  So when I went to get things situated for our first training flight, the system obviously needed a firmware update.  The RC was updated using the SD card with no problems.

The aircraft needed an update as well.  I connected the aircraft to the controller using the supplied OTG cable and a micro USB cable and it would not connect for the update.  Downloaded Assistant 2 to my PC and attempted to connect using a micro USB cable and Assistant 2 would not recognize the aircraft.  Did this on 2 different computers (Windows 7 and Windows 10) just in case   Thinking it may be a problem with the micro USB port on the drone, I plugged it into my iPhone using a lightning connector and the OTG cable and my phone recognized that something was connected so the micro USB port works.

Has anyone ever had a similar problem or can anyone suggest a fix for this?  I want to avoid sending it back since the RC had to go back because it would not charge!  

I purchased a Mavic Pro this week, received on Thursday morning and it was flying Thursday afternoon so the Phantom problem is frustrating!!

Thanks for your help!  

2019-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules