Cable & Charge point cover
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pitsmoor Col
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi. Firstly many thanks for all the replies I have had so far, there is just a couple of things missing from my Drone, 1. USB cable to connect controller to tablet, the one I have is much too long (not got tablet yet) 2. The little charge point cover is missing from the side of the controller. Question is are these items available ? Cheers..
2019-5-11
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

USB cables of different lengths should be available just about everywhere. Nothing special here other than a standard USB to either I-phone or Android device, depending on what you are using. It must be able to transfer data, but most will. Just don't buy the cheapest one you can.
The little rubber cover for the charging port is very flimsy, and commonly will fall/break off. Don't think this is something that can be purchased anywhere, but you may be able to find something to use to protect the port, or just be careful and keep an eye on it so debris doesn't get in it.
2019-5-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Pitsmoor Col. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I will be posting a DJI link where in you check the ADAM Elements RC Cable which you can use to connect your DJI remote controller to your mobile device ( https://store.dji.com/product/ad ... ion=7&vid=41741 ). In addition I am sorry to know that the charge point cover of the remote controller is missing. I would recommend you contact our support team for further help at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to help you and then give out the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.

2019-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules