3849 9 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fryc88
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174452 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I'm not satisfied after i've stitched 360 pano using DJI Go app, quality is poor.
I've taken all of pictures in JPEG+RAW, so i'd like to stitch it manually on my PC, but there is no way, i cannot organise them to get proper image in for example ICE editor. I'm kind of beginner in this, so any help or suggestions much appreciated!

2019-5-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I haven’t used ice , but when doing 360 with raw images I use light room to edit, usually just edit 1 and sync the rest, would usually take 49/54 images allowing extra for Sky . I then just import to autopano and it’s basically automatic from there .
2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. You may consider stitching the original photos for the panorama to take the original quality of the images. To locate the original files you may insert the SD card into a card reader and connect the reader to the PC, check the corresponding 'DJI_xxxx.html' file index to obtain its folder as below. The original files of the panorama photos are saved in the folders 'DCIM\PANORAMA\folder number _ file number', as the file index '100MEDIA\DJI_0002.html' shown in the figure. The file is saved in the folder 'DCIM\PANORAMA\100_0002'. However, if you deleted the panoramic photo in DJI Go app, the corresponding original file and HTML file will also be deleted. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation in regards to the software that you may need for stitching your photos. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-12
Use props
Fryc88
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I know where these are saved, but i don't know which of tools (free) is best to stitch them, or what order of stitching should i use in for example ICE. For me, as amateur - begginer it is not best idea to pay for Lightroom just to merge 1 panorama as a test lol.
2019-5-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I use autopano giga for the stitching.
Works much better!
2019-5-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use DJI Media Maker for stitching panos
2019-5-13
Use props
Fryc88
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Does not support raw.
But i've tried with JPG and tells me Cannot detect process mode. Please choose one manually.
But cannot add just 1 pic or anything. When i drop pictures on window nothing happens, only got this info when i open whole directory in app.
2019-5-13
Use props
Fryc88
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 5-12 22:11
I use autopano giga for the stitching.
Works much better!

Autopano is not free&u cannot even buy it anymore, they closed company last year lol...
2019-5-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Fryc88 Posted at 5-13 02:57
Autopano is not free&u cannot even buy it anymore, they closed company last year lol...

It is not, but you can find it still.
There is even a user that has it.
2019-5-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Fryc88 Posted at 5-13 02:57

It’s closed wow didn’t know this . I’m surprised they never offered part of there SW free and pay for upgrades, that’s a pity really good SW.
2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules