video plays for a few seconds then plays frozen image to the end
540 8 2019-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kraig702
lvl.2
United States

My video plays for a few seconds then the picture stays stuck but the time continues to tic away till the end of the video. This has happened on every flight at different times in the video. Is this an internal problem, do I need to send it in, any ideas? I need help please...
2019-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if the video in the SD card of the Spark is also affected by this phenomenon? If not, then I'm afraid that this matter is due to possible interferences when flying the drone that may affect the live-feed in the application or a compatible problem between the app and the mobile device. May we know what is the mobile device that you're using? Have you tried to fly the drone in an open area? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-12
Use props
kraig702
lvl.2
United States

I have tried multiple locations,I have tried multiple devices from samsung note android, to iphone 7 plus, to ipad mini 4, i've tried sandisk extreme pro, sandisk ultra, samsung, etc. then I tried these same cards and the same devices with my phanom 4 pro and everything worked and played perfectly. The mavic 2 zoom flies great, the video transmission is great, it shows its recording and never shows an error, pictures work, but once home and uploaded the video plays for a few seconds and then the screen freezes on an image and keeps playing all the way through as a frozen image. The pictures load but when bracketing sometimes I don't get all exposures. I don't have the spark anymore, which I never had a problem with.
2019-5-12
Use props
kraig702
lvl.2
United States

actually i think its only the video and not the pictures. I tried to upload a video to show you but the forum does not support it.
2019-5-12
Use props
kraig702
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-12 09:30
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask if the video in the SD card of the Spark is also affected by this phenomenon? If not, then I'm afraid that this matter is due to possible interferences when flying the drone that may affect the live-feed in the application or a compatible problem between the app and the mobile device. May we know what is the mobile device that you're using? Have you tried to fly the drone in an open area? Please keep us posted for further help. Thank you for your support.

i replied the wrong way hopefully you will see them
2019-5-12
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

kraig702 Posted at 5-12 10:03
i replied the wrong way hopefully you will see them

Upload your video to YouTube and post back the link to it.
Then it will play here.
2019-5-12
Use props
kraig702
lvl.2
United States

G_Sig Posted at 5-12 10:40
Upload your video to YouTube and post back the link to it.
Then it will play here.

thank you will do
2019-5-13
Use props
kraig702
lvl.2
United States

i think after hours of trying different things it's actually not the drones fault, when I click through the video it is all there and if I hit play at different spots it plays. I'm wondering if my sd card reader is too slow or my computer is too slow. I am going to try on a more powerful computer. It's just strange because all my phantom 4 pro videos play fine on this computer, hmm.. As of now sorry Dji...
2019-5-13
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

kraig702 Posted at 5-13 08:18
i think after hours of trying different things it's actually not the drones fault, when I click through the video it is all there and if I hit play at different spots it plays. I'm wondering if my sd card reader is too slow or my computer is too slow. I am going to try on a more powerful computer. It's just strange because all my phantom 4 pro videos play fine on this computer, hmm.. As of now sorry Dji...

What video codec are you using? Newer video codecs like H265 are processor-intensive and may not play well on older computers/video cards or in certain video players.

EDIT: I see you're on a Spark which does H264/MP4 -- that should be playable on most computers. Are you copying the video from your drone to your computer before playing it?

2019-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules