1500 5 2019-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4610774 ft
Bulgaria

Dear all,

I have sent my I2 after crash to DJI. They returned me a new drone but after activating it and connect it to the GO 4 it gives me constant "ESC status error". I called them and explained my problem and sent the new drone back to them. Unfortunately, their answer was that its nothing wrong with the drone and probably this error is saved to my Cendence and Crystalsky cache.
Their advice was to "refresh the GO4" on the Crystalsky and try again.
Today I received the drone back again and gave it another try...still the same error.
Can I factory reset the Crystalsky and Cendence so I can start on clean?
Please, if someone have any idea how this issue can be solved to help me
Allbthe best and safe flights
2019-5-13
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

At minimum you should be deleting the data and cache of the app and then uninstalling it. The people who produce the app (see: dJI) should have this figured out with failsafes in the application itself for every possible error but they of course don't do that.

Crystalsky is a variant of android and as such in the application menu you will have the option to delete data and cache
2019-5-13
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

I did all that with no happiness.  Really in a dead end here
2019-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mitarashki, sorry to know the issue remains, did you try to refresh the firmware of the Inspire 2 via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if ti helps?
2019-5-14
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-14 00:23
Hi mitarashki, sorry to know the issue remains, did you try to refresh the firmware of the Inspire 2 via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if ti helps?

Hi DJI Mandy,
I refreshed it, downgrade it and updated it with no change.
ERROR STAYS
2019-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mitarashki Posted at 5-15 02:21
Hi DJI Mandy,
I refreshed it, downgrade it and updated it with no change.
ERROR STAYS

I managed to get the case number via your Forum account CAS-3059905-V3Q6N4. It seems the ESC Board Module has been sent to you. You will repair it by yourself?
2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules