Record problem after updating to FW V01.07.00.20
596 10 2019-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi.

After updating to FW V01.07.00.20 I'm having takes that just randomly stop on their own. It's the kind of problem that you may expect with a slow SD card but I'm using the same V30 card that's been working perfectly since I bought my Pocket.

There's no error message or anything warning of a slow card, so maybe it's not SD card related and it's a different issue causing some takes to just randomly cut off. This happened in maybe 1 in 10 takes for some low light tests I was doing earlier tonight. This happened in video mode and hyperlapse.

Has anyone else had a similar issue or any new issues since updating?

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-5-16
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Germany

Ouch... Looks like I won't updating this for a while....
2019-5-16
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Just a thought.  Have you carried out a recalibration and re-formatted the card?  Might make a difference?
2019-5-16
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Duplicated
2019-5-16
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

John Walker Posted at 5-16 16:12
Just a thought.  Have you carried out a recalibration and re-formatted the card?  Might make a difference?

Hi John.

No I have not. I'll have to wait as there where a load of files that hadn't been backed up off the card.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers,
dave.
2019-5-16
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

StardustGeass Posted at 5-16 16:10
Ouch... Looks like I won't updating this for a while....

Hi.

I wouldn't worry about it, it looks like it's just mine as there are no other threads about any issues after updating.

Cheers,
dave.
2019-5-16
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

David_Harry Posted at 5-16 16:16
Hi.

I wouldn't worry about it, it looks like it's just mine as there are no other threads about any issues after updating.

Dave,
I have done at least 15 recordings here with no problems seen.  Hopefully it is not FW induced.
Bob
2019-5-16
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Any possibility of overheat?
2019-5-16
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

David_Harry Posted at 5-16 16:14
Hi John.

No I have not. I'll have to wait as there where a load of files that hadn't been backed up off the card.

How many percentage of free space left in the card?
2019-5-16
Use props
CemAygun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

Hi,

I went through the whole battery after the update, and had no issues. This was all video mode.

Cheers,
2019-5-16
Use props
Hustler66
lvl.2
United Kingdom

David_Harry Posted at 5-16 16:16
Hi.

No its not..

I have the same problem.. Have done since the update from 12th April... and i've doen the update on mine with the latest one yesterday..

I returned one because of the problem and now this is doing the same so it must be the firmware thats causing it.

Search my posts and you will see what I mean.

Looks as though I will be returning this one too unless they can sort it out pronto..

Not paying £330 for something thats only good for being a doorstop...
2019-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules