IPAD mini 4 Wifi NO GPS
1075 2 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

Hi guys i have buy just now a ipad mini 4 wifi for fly with my ph3 4k...
i have unlocked the position sharing but when i try to fly i read only NO GPS...how this is possible ?
someone can help me ?
Actually i have RED arms near the camera and yellow blinking arms near battery
2019-5-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Have you read your manual?  You must read your manual at least twice before you attempt to fly.

From your description, it sounds like you lack the fundamental knowledge that a pilot needs to fly.

Everybody has red lamps in the front.  If you don't have red lamps in the front, that is a good reason to worry.  If you don't know this, that's another good reason to worry.  

The first thing that must happen before you fly is you must have a home point marked.  It's not mandatory, but it's a very routine and expected part of a Phantom flight.  It is extremely unusual to voluntarily launch without a marked home point.  

Once you have a marked home point, you know you had GPS even if for a few seconds.  

If you have no home point, you should wait to gain adequate satellites so that you have GPS and a home point marked.

Blinking yellow lamps in the rear - different meanings depending on how fast they are flashing.

Slow flashes means you're in ATTI mode which means you have inadequate satellites for GPS, or you have deliberately selected ATTI mode.

Fast flashes means your controller's control signal is not connected to your P3 4K for whatever reason (out of range, not linked, etc.).  

Everything said above is extremely fundamental and if any of it is new to you, you should stop everything, sit down, and READ YOUR MANUAL.  Then read it again.  

Good luck

2019-5-18
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I would agree that it may help to read through the manual. No disrespect intended, but there are a few things you need to be aware of before take-off. The various automatic return to home situations that might happen and what control you have over them is one good example.

The P3 4k main page is Here

And the manual and other downloads Here
2019-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules