1265 2 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Is it possible to reassign the stick channels for dual remote use, so that one ieg can adjust tilt with one stick, and pan with the other, or just one of them for both?
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For the dual remote controller, the secondary could able to command the aircraft such as Gimbal dial, Control Sticks, Flight mode switch, and DJI GO 4 app settings. However, the primary will has a priority when commanding the aircraft, therefore, we could use the same command when using the primary and secondary, unless there will be no input from the primary for more than 2 seconds. Please refer to the images below for further details. Thank you for your support.

2019-5-18
Use props
CineView Media
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Tony Posted at 5-18 12:56
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For the dual remote controller, the secondary could able to command the aircraft such as Gimbal dial, Control Sticks, Flight mode switch, and DJI GO 4 app settings. However, the primary will has a priority when commanding the aircraft, therefore, we could use the same command when using the primary and secondary, unless there will be no input from the primary for more than 2 seconds. Please refer to the images below for further details. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Hi,

I see you didnt understand my question.
I was referring to remapping of the channels.
2019-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules