Problems with Videos/Files
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
etosolini
New
Flight distance : 39026 ft
United States

Hello I have a Phantom 3 pro. This is my second quad since I also own a Phantom 2 plus. I have only being able to use the 3 pro a couple of times. There are 2 major issues that I am looking for help with:

1. I am not able to transfer files from the Drone to the Ipad. I have enable the properly privacy security to give access to the Ipad but the files do not get transferred to the Ipad. Am I missing something? I see the created folders in the Ipad but they are empty.

2. I have issues with my Videos. I have just transferred them to the laptop and the quality is really bad. The Videos is constantly shacking. Looks like if there is no gimbal. I was thinking that might be a problem of dropping frames while recording but I am using the stock SD card so I do not see why. I have to say that it does not show on the Ipad when I fly.

Any suggestion is welcome!

Thank you!

Emanuele
2015-6-7
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not sure what you mean with point no1.. can you clarify?

On no2, what resolution did you record in? 1080p or 4k? if its 4k are you sure your laptop is capable of playing the file properly? Also try using a different media player. I use  MPD-HC https://mpc-hc.org/ - Its a great playr and FREE.

You can now buy the official DJI Hardshell Backpack
Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-7
Use props
etosolini
New
United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-8 05:09
Not sure what you mean with point no1.. can you clarify?

On no2, what resolution did you record in? ...

Thank you Sploodge. I was recording on 4K. I have switched to regular 1080 and will fly tomorrow and share my feedback. That is also the reason why I could not download from the Ipad. It is not possible to download 4k videos without cable.
2015-6-7
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

etosolini@gmail Posted at 2015-6-8 12:16
Thank you Sploodge. I was recording on 4K. I have switched to regular 1080 and will fly tomorrow a ...

If you really want to put 4k video on an iPad I would get the Lightning to SD cable from apple - http://store.apple.com/uk/produc ... -card-camera-reader - The iPad Air 2 can play 4k not sure of other models..
2015-6-7
Use props
etosolini
New
United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-8 14:26
If you really want to put 4k video on an iPad I would get the Lightning to SD cable from apple - h ...

Thank you! I will update as soon as I have new info from the new test flight
2015-6-8
Use props
etosolini
New
United States

etosolini@gmail Posted at 2015-6-9 00:20
Thank you! I will update as soon as I have new info from the new test flight

Hello,

I flew the phantom with the lower resolution settings for the video ( Regular HD) and the image is still shacking. Any advice? Will updating the firmware fix the problem? Should I ask for a replacement?
2015-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules