Navigation Error, check redundancy status
695 2 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe579c8b
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

I bought a Phantom 4 Pro V2 Plus a couple months ago. Didn't fly it much in the first month but the last month I've had it out quite a lot and flew it on a job this lunchtime.

I'm now getting the Navigation Error, check redundancy status. Has anyone worked out a fix for this?

For whatever reason I can't connect the DJI Assistant 2 app with the drone. Lights on the controller green, lights on drone red. Firmware is the same as it has been since I got it. Tried to calibrate compass and IMU, both don't make any difference. Drone has been really well looked after, no crashes, no drops, nothing.

Can I assume the drone is already broken? Are DJI likely to charge me to fix it? What are the fix timescales?

Thanks
Chris
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chris. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Navigation system error or check redundancy state refers to navigation system error, please check the GPS, the compass, and the IMU to see if there is any error. Please try to restart the said drone for several times, if the issue still persists, please contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and  find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that the repair will depend on the warranty period of the said drone; otherwise, valid charges will apply. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2019-5-21
Use props
chris0701
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply Stephen. I raised a case and posted the drone back towards the end of last week. The drone was delivered to DJI in the Netherlands yesterday (28th May) but the "My Case" status is showing it's "To be received".

Could I get an idea how long it will take for it to be unpacked, checked, etc please as I'm really desperate to get it back.

Case number is: CAS-3069810-Q2C8Z2

Thanks
Chris
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules