Improvement on tbe photo quality after the new FW
551 4 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Wooow, I am so impressed by the image quality of the photos I took after the 1.07 firmware, it is noticable cleaner and sharper, maybe due to the focus improvement, but they definetely put some magic in it, since the color hot pixels in the dark area of the photo are COMPLETLY gone! I used to see lots if color pixels on the dark area especially those taken with longer expose time, I took up to 1 second shutter speed and not a color hot pixel was found! Unbelievible, I used to think those are dead pixels. Thank you DJI!
2019-5-21
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Before this update the photos look much grainy.
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the positive feedback with our new firmware. Rest assured that we will keep improving our products to provide a better experience to our valued customers. Cheers!
2019-5-22
Use props
Cool h
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Also, the crazy vignette of video is also gone, before the update, the center of the image is signifigantly brighter.
2019-5-27
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
Italy

...this means that I was Lucky. Bought got my Osmo pocket just a couple of days before the update. Did not had the chance to test it before the update itself, so everything tried out, was already with the new firmware. I was also wondering if Panoramas would be saved in full resolution and with single pictures. With Osmo 2 just low res panoramas would be saved and single shots wheren't available, it was then introduced  with a later FW upgrade.
2019-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules