Osmo pocket nightmare support experience dji
700 3 2019-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cicciopilota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36624 ft
  • >>>

hello i want share my exerpience with support dji, yìthash a lot of peoòale comapre tu seirus like apple.

the story :

i reciev my osmo pocket very excited to open and try, ok not possible to activate, i try reinstall app use different phone but nothingh.

i start chat with a guy tahth he ask me is i do all test, he ask me serial number ask me where i come from  and told me ok wiite to nl dj support ??
why is dji intenational warranty, ok i follow instruction.

after one day dji answer me your procuts based in your serial number belong in austaia we will fordward the issue to support.

today i receive amail again from dji where they ask me to folow youtube activation porcedure..

Serius dji iw rote the mail with all my step i chat with your support at the ned i am waiting some one answer me fro nl austarlia dji boh

my expectation was : ok sir your products is defect this is procedue to change your device is not my role where bleong the osmo i need to use i paid and i have wait all is incredible i had drone by dji but never issue i ma scarried if in future dji have sam iissue to manage a issue with a drone of 1500 euro.

thaths all hope dji will show me that is only a misunderstanding
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, could you please PM us your email account which you used to contact the online chat? We tried to search it using your Forum account but it seems that we can't find any information for this month. We will check and investigate and do our best to help, thank you.
2019-5-27
Use props
cicciopilota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36624 ft
  • >>>
Italy

After some days dji still require data invoice and words words but osmo still not work and not give me a solution
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

cicciopilota Posted at 5-28 13:01
After some days dji still require data invoice and words words but osmo still not work and not give me a solution

Hi, we sent you a PM. Please check later. Thank you.
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules