1838 4 2019-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CaptainRed
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119518 ft

United Kingdom

HELP!
I’m using the DJI assistant to calibrate my front sensors on the Mavic Pro. I follow the usual steps following the square around the screen, after its complete it loads up the results and then I get a screen error “ check your screen size”.
I’ve tried changing the aspect ratio, I’ve tried 3 different tv,s and still no joy.
When it asks me to enter the screen size, I enter the screen size then it just goes white with no vision from the sensors and no calibration box!
I’m starting to pull my hair out
2019-5-29
Use props
Essayb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301512 ft
Australia

Try a different screen (laptop or monitor) and that should solve it. I had the same problem until I changed screen (from a TV to a monitor).
It's a pretty common issue. Cheers
2019-5-31
Use props
CaptainRed
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks...I used an old laptop and it worked straight away
My desktop is on windows 10 and I think that was the issue?!
All sorted now though
2019-5-31
Use props
Essayb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301512 ft
Australia

CaptainRed Posted at 5-31 22:12
Thanks...I used an old laptop and it worked straight away
My desktop is on windows 10 and I think that was the issue?!
All sorted now though

Not Windows 10...the laptop I used runs it. It must be something to do with the type of screen panel.

Good that's is sorted. You start get a bit worried there's something wrong with the drone when it doesn't play as it should.
2019-6-1
Use props
CaptainRed
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Essayb Posted at 6-1 04:39
Not Windows 10...the laptop I used runs it. It must be something to do with the type of screen panel.

Good that's is sorted. You start get a bit worried there's something wrong with the drone when it doesn't play as it should.

Thanks. Took the drone for a test flight after replacing the damaged parts and the drone came up with imu error/compass error and it with behaving erratically without any input from the controls and eventually it crashed...luckily on soft grass!
Took it home thinking the worst but I recalibrated, compass, imu, sensors and the controller and now thankfully it worked on the next flight with no errors
2019-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules