Server error(1002)
3138 7 2019-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

"Activation failed, Server error(1002), please retry. If it still fails after retry, please contact DJI support."

This is the only way I know to contact support. Your server is down. Has been for an hour.

2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Tentoes, sorry for the difficulties on activating the drone, please PM me the serial number of your drone, we will help double check, thank you.
2019-5-31
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

I did. I expect our schedules don't mesh very well.
2019-5-31
Use props
djiuser_CVyl7Yn0VI2S
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue, Activation failed server error 1112 and 1002 please retry. if it still fails after retry please contact dji support
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_CVyl7Yn0VI2S Posted at 7-6 00:01
I am having the same issue, Activation failed server error 1112 and 1002 please retry. if it still fails after retry please contact dji support

Hi there, sorry to know you have the same problem,  may we have the serial number of your drone to check?
2019-7-6
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
United States

I used an ancient GO4 version and got connected. Then let it update. Drone was crazy and I was getting put out with it. Then I thought, "This phone needs replacing anyhow," so I went to PhantomHelp and got their list of well liked phones, took it to the phone store and got a Galaxy S10+ and so many problems went away.

http://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18
2019-7-6
Use props
Neuimagery
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-6 00:55
Hi there,m sorry to know you have the same problem,  may we have the serial number of your drone to check?

Here it is Mindy
2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

We are sorry to inform you that your product is unable to be activated because it was reported as stolen during transportation. We have already reported this case to the local police and insurance company. In order to protect your rights and interests, please contact the party who sold you the product for a refund. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2019-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules