No WiFi connection after Frequency change
653 1 2019-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pluMulq
lvl.1
Norway

Hi,

I've been searching a bit in excisting threads but couldn't find a satisfying answer.

I flew my Spark 2 days in a row now without a problem. Super happy with it.

When watching some clips on the web I learned one can change the frequency in order to fly further distances.
So I changed today the frequency and since then my mobile phone won't connect anymore to the spark wifi.

The spark wifi is not shown in my wifi selection.
I tried it in flightmode and without; tried it by having the remote control switched off and switched on; tried to press the power button on the remote control until its beeping, switching it off afterwards... no wifi connection. I cable-connected remote and mobile without any change to the situation...

Since I'm not able to connect the spark with my phone I can not change back to 5 ghz - which allowed me at least to fly in small radius.

Whats wrong? What can I do? Can somebody give an advise please?

2019-6-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation. I would like to clarify if you wanted to connect your phone directly to the aircraft via wi-fi? You can set the channel to 2.4GHz or 5.8 GHz in the app. Normally, the app will automatically choose a channel. You can switch the channel in the app manually.

Note: To switch the frequency range (and select 2.4 GHz or 5.8GHz), you should select one channel first. Wi-Fi will restart and connect to the aircraft again.
Wi-Fi will also restart after the channel is switched."

If you couldn't locate the wi-fi of your aircraft, you may perform a reset wi-fi password and the video tutorial would be provided below. Please see the video for your reference. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules