Mavic 2 zoom gimbal dead after crash
2200 3 2019-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bi7ZlTnWOoJb
lvl.3
Brazil

Hi, my brother crashed mavic  2 zoom, there is no any visual damage visible on gimbal, just upfront piece and propellers has visual damage.. It's flying and showing camera image with our problems, also zoom work fine. But gimbal is completely dead. It's aways disabled, even when drone is powered on. There is any alerta on dji app when I connect it to drone.. Is like gimbal motors was turned off.. I can't use warranty and service center as I don't have those options in my country. Already tried make auto gimbal calibration (it freeze on 10%). Any tips?
C98C04B0-6745-45F5-B94C-D453EFF7FD25.jpeg
2019-6-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Check on the Mavic Pilots forum someone there might be able to help you, a good start would be a guy called Thunder Drones he does some good repairs.

https://mavicpilots.com/forums/general-mavic-2-discussion.71/
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bi7ZlTnWOoJb. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Since this issue happened I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-6-4
Use props
Marvin Manlapaz
New

Philippines

Please help. I have mavic 2 zoom. Issue salt water. I tried to clean all areas by youtube instructions. Hiw to remove salt water. Ive done cleaning carefully and turn it back into complete . But after i finish that let it dry for months then when i got a chance to barrow a battery the unit doent turn on without lights. Any suggestion how to fix the problem?
2020-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules