Cannot get DJI Assistant 2 to install
1250 5 2019-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1697526 ft
United States

I’m trying to install the DJI Assistant 2 on my MacBook Pro computer but it won’t install.  It says that it can’t be opened because it’s from an unidentifiable developer.
2019-6-6
Use props
IflewbyU2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1066076 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hold down the option key when you click on it, or right click on it, and you will then be asked to confirm that you wish to open it.
2019-6-6
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
United States

IflewbyU2 Posted at 6-6 08:17
Hold down the option key when you click on it, or right click on it, and you will then be asked to confirm that you wish to open it.

Thank you very much!
2019-6-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, Mac computers/laptop would not easily allow you to install different software from other developers. However, you could easily enable the option for you to disable this particular setting. We're glad that you've managed to fix the concern via the help of our valued DJI Forum member. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-6
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
United States

Hold down the option key when you click on it, or right click on it, and you will then be asked to confirm that you wish to open it.

I’m still not getting it to open.  I’m using macOS Mojave version 10.14.5.
2019-6-6
Use props
Texas Tornado
lvl.3
United States

I tried this but still having problems.
2019-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules