Take Off Warning - HELP
1499 5 2019-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrsr71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40394 ft
United States

Background: I've flown in this location numerous times with my Spark which I have sold to move up to the Mavic Air. I received a caution notice that I was flying next to an airport (uncontrolled) and to use caution. I clicked OK on the notice and all was well.

I tried to take off this morning with my Mavic Air (airport 1.6 miles away) and received this message. "SAFETY NOTIFICATION, Your aircraft has entered an Enhansed Warning Zone (Airport). Please fly with caution. To continue your flight, Please select: I agree to bear full responsibilituy for my flight in this zone."

The YES is grayed-out and wont allow you to click on it and the notice stays on the screen. Ironically, the Mavic still takes off as normal but, you can't view the camera/screen because the notice won't go away. Has anyone else had this issue and were you able to resolve it?

Note: I attached a photo of the notice but I got a notice the post to was too large

Thanks...Dan

2019-6-8
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There may be a little blue tick box you need to tap on first before tapping on yes. Difficult to see in daylight.
2019-6-8
Use props
mrsr71
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40394 ft
United States

Aardvark Posted at 6-8 10:33
There may be a little blue tick box you need to tap on first before tapping on yes. Difficult to see in daylight.

Got it! Thanks..
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that you had with your drone, however, we're glad that everything went well via the help of our valued DJI Forum members. May you please always have a safe flight. Cheers!
2019-6-10
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

It's location surgically, once acknowledged, done forever.
2019-6-10
Use props
Crash-Test-Dummy
lvl.2
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-10 13:31
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience that you had with your drone, however, we're glad that everything went well via the help of our valued DJI Forum members. May you please always have a safe flight. Cheers!

Please change the color of the text for those questions and check boxes you CAN'T get past without some sort of input.  Blue on a dark background in the sunlight is VERY hard to see!  This problem can be easily fixed with a formatting (font color) change!!
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules