Stuck in video mode. Can I fix without a reboot?
971 1 2019-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Magic Maniac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11549 ft
United States

Flinally got my new Mavic 2 up and flying.  I tried a couple of Dolly zooms in the nearby field. I was going to start the dolly mode up again when I got the error messasge

"can not start unless in Single shot mode"  I hit ok and it dumped me out of the menu.   So I tried hitting the Camera/Video button on the phone screen .  

It was unresponsive. so I tried hittin the camera button on the outside of the drone, the video button, various other combinations.
Nothing I did made any difference.  The phone wouldn't go back to single shot mode.

I finally had to land the drone and power cycle the drone.  Then things worked fine again.  I am assuming this is some kind of known software bug.
My question is:  Is there a way to get it back into single shot mode without landing it and rebooting?

Thanks in advance for any help. I knew my Mavic Air a lot better than this new drone but I didn't have a problem like this on the Air

Kevin

2019-6-8
Use props
jwilkinson
New
Flight distance : 169465 ft
United States

That's happened to me a couple times as well.  Only fix I could come up with was the same as you, land, power cycle everything and it works again.  
2019-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules