New Website
1460 15 2019-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Hello everyone just launch my new Aerial Photography Website, please feel to check it out.

Any feedback is appreciated.

RJJ Aerial Photography
2019-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BagoDJIoperator84. Thank you for reaching out and for the website you have shared with us today. Beautiful layout and great work.
2019-6-8
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 14:49
Hello and good day BagoDJIoperator84. Thank you for reaching out and for the website you have shared with us today. Beautiful layout and great work.

Thank you very much
2019-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome BagoDJIoperator84. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-9
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

No problem.
2019-6-9
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

Woe Posted at 6-9 07:36
Thanks for sharing

No problem
2019-6-9
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

2019-6-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Cool site Thanks for sharing !!
2019-6-9
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 6-9 22:26
Cool site Thanks for sharing !!

thanks very much.
2019-6-10
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

Very nice site, but one error I noticed: Under where it says Affordable Prices, great results....you left in the default text that the website creates, it says: I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you. ​ This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide. Tell your visitors the story of how you came up with the idea for your business and what makes you different from your competitors. Make your company stand out and show your visitors who you are.
2019-6-10
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
Second Officer
Trinidad and Tobago

fansb1fe1104 Posted at 6-10 16:00
Very nice site, but one error I noticed: Under where it says Affordable Prices, great results....you left in the default text that the website creates, it says: I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you. ​ This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide. Tell your visitors the story of how you came up with the idea for your business and what makes you different from your competitors. Make your company stand out and show your visitors who you are.

Thanks very much, I didnt catch that thanks again.
2019-6-10
Use props
fansb1fe1104
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3372566 ft
United States

BagoDJIoperator84 Posted at 6-10 16:19
Thanks very much, I didnt catch that thanks again.

You're welcome
2019-6-11
Use props
tjalex
Second Officer
Flight distance : 422375 ft
  • >>>
Chile

Thanks for sharing it. salute.
2019-6-19
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

fansb1fe1104 Posted at 6-10 16:00
Very nice site, but one error I noticed: Under where it says Affordable Prices, great results....you left in the default text that the website creates, it says: I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you. ​ This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide. Tell your visitors the story of how you came up with the idea for your business and what makes you different from your competitors. Make your company stand out and show your visitors who you are.

Wow,  great input !
2019-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules