Phantom 3 Pro Main Board Replacement
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James Ruell
lvl.1
United States

I just purchased and installed a new main board part 96 for my phantom three professional. Everything is soldered correctly, the board was brand new in a sealed box, I swapped over the flight controller. When I put the battery in and power up the battery the drone does not make any noise or any beeps whatsoever and I can Not get the props to turn. I also replaced the camera cables. I checked the positive and negative terminal on the board and they are receiving 16 volts. HELP
2019-6-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. If the drone can't be fixed via the troubleshooting steps, what we would recommend is to send the aircraft to our facility for further evaluation as we're not advising our customers to fix the drone due to warranty avoidance. For further details about our after sales policy, please check the link below. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy
2019-6-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

What motors do you have?  
2019-6-10
Use props
James Ruell
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 6-10 08:19
What motors do you have?

They are the 2132A motors
2019-6-10
Use props
James Ruell
lvl.1
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 6-10 08:19
What motors do you have?

Sorry 2312A motors.
2019-6-10
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Sorry I have never replaced the centerboard on that AC.  The motor / ESC combination appears to be correct so I don't know what the problem / solution is.

Good luck
2019-6-10
Use props
James Ruell
lvl.1
United States

OK, I found out that when I unplug the camera, the drone will power up. It is a new Phantom 4K camera. The Drove is a Phantom 3 Advanced.
2019-6-10
Use props
Air/America
Second Officer

United States

James Ruell Posted at 6-10 13:10
OK, I found out that when I unplug the camera, the drone will power up. It is a new Phantom 4K camera. The Drove is a Phantom 3 Advanced.

Maybe your "new" 4K camera is not compatible with your original 4K setup?

https://phantompilots.com/threads/p3-4k-camera.144052/
2019-6-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

James Ruell Posted at 6-10 13:10

In the thread title you say you have a P3 Pro, then in post #7 you say it is a P3 Advanced, but either way, the camera for a P3 4K will not work with either aircraft.
2019-6-10
Use props
James Ruell
lvl.1
United States

sorry, I have 2 drones (1 Professional and 1 Advanced) I have solved the Professional problems
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules