Oh What Wonderful Support
1015 10 2015-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

Dear support,

Thank you so much for continuing to ignore me…..I will assume that you really don’t care about your own customers at all.

As theses mysterious QR propellers are an official “upgrade” and should be used on both DJI Inspires that I own I will now also assume that should any damage to either my Drone, any potential people, buildings etc that could arise from my Inspire malfunctioning due to  not having the latest approved upgrades, that you accept FULL responsibility for any and all costs/damages and compensation that I may have to cover in the event of my Inspire crashing including, but not limited to, the replacement of aforementioned drone

Thank you once again for your complete lack of support. At least I can now fly safe in the knowledge that if anything happens…..all costs will be met by yourselves.

p.s

This email is getting added to the already lengthy thread on the DJI forum for all to see

2015-6-7
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

Be smart !
Buy a set (most of us did) and fly or as you stated  "damage to either my Drone, any potential people, buildings etc that could arise from my Inspire malfunctioning due to  not having the latest approved upgrades".

"At least I can now fly safe in the knowledge that if anything happens…..all costs will be met by yourselves." Your statement means you know about it and still flew???? NOT SMART!

Then chase DJI to get your free set.
2015-6-8
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-6-8 16:46
Be smart !
Buy a set (most of us did) and fly or as you stated  "damage to either my Drone, any pot ...

I only fly my primary drone WITH the new props....so I am "being smart".......should I go and replace all the airbags in my car if the car manufacturer issues a "new upgrade" that fixes safety issues or should I just not drive.........
2015-6-8
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

info.adriaticim Posted at 2015-6-8 17:13
I only fly my primary drone WITH the new props....so I am "being smart".......should I go and repl ...

Your saying you know there might be an issue and want to pass the blame onto DJI even though YOU knew.

You decide what action to take regardless! Who would be  to blame if something did happen?

Your statements your posting is accepting liability is it not?
2015-6-8
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-6-8 17:26
Your saying you know there might be an issue and want to pass the blame onto DJI even though YOU k ...

no...complete opposite.....what I am saying is....

I have..and continue to try to go through all correct routes to obtain the "replacement" "upgrade" props......

DJI issue an upgrade....I have 2 drones.....one supplier sent me the props FOC the other says DJI only supplied them to the dealers to sell

What I m saying is....I have TAKEN repsonsibility...I ONLY fly the drone with the latest updates, hardware and software......BUT...DJI have a responsibilty......WE should not have to continually BUY stuff that is supposed to be provided for free......no....they are not expensive...but thats not the point..I will be responsible......DJI need to be professional
2015-6-8
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

I'd harass your dealer that's not playing ball. And DJI. But posting in your original post that if anything happens it's not your fault?

Now tell me why would anything happen if your not flying with the old props?.....
2015-6-8
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-6-8 17:43
I'd harass your dealer that's not playing ball. And DJI. But posting in your original post that if a ...

dealer says no......DJI not saying anything.......I wouldnt fly without the new props.....its a point of principle.....buy something, it gets updated, manufacturer says for free, the should do what they say and provide for the customers who are providing for their existence.....if everyone in this world took the attitude that if something is wrong...well just pay for everything to put it right..and the underlying cause never gets resolved.....companies (like this one) will never learn, always make subpar stuff, and then expect the customer to PAY for the things that should have been done right in the first place.

Its really not a great expense to pay for new ones....its the prnciple....
2015-6-8
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

Totally agree with you but your original statement said if anything happened they were to fault. Now your saying the opposite? ( you only fly with the updated props).
Now tell me why would anything happen if your not flying with the old props?.....

i waited months for my replacements, in the meantime as soon as they became available i bought a few sets( as to many is never enough)  then harassed dealer and dji.

i presume like everyone else you fly and need a good stock of props? what happens if you get your free replacement and then break them? you'll have to purchase spares ye?

Purchase regardless as they are consumables and keep demanding your free set.

2015-6-8
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-6-8 18:14
Totally agree with you but your original statement said if anything happened they were to fault. Now ...

I only fly my primary drone WITH the new props.
2015-6-8
Use props
info.adriaticim
lvl.2

Croatia

info.adriaticim Posted at 2015-6-8 19:04
I only fly my primary drone WITH the new props.

we are agreeing.....just from different ends......didnt want to fall out with anyone on the forum.....just wanted to highlight the APPALLING customer service
2015-6-8
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

Not falling out with you friend just the way you admitted you would fly regardless and then blame dji (even though you knew and you say its an issue)

Yes the roll out of Free QR props have been and still are slow, but shouting out DJI will be to blame if your quad damages or hurts even though you just posted your responsible ? kinna confusing imho?

look at this thread and my advise is pop DJI Autumn a pleasant email to get onto the correct department about your replacement props

Im not into people shouting out DJI will be to blame if it goes pear shaped and admitting you know it might<----------- kinda the wrong approach imho, and stating you'll fly and blame DJI, you are shooting yourself in the foot.
2015-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules