496 2 2019-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
treben
lvl.2
Flight distance : 281916 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, after using the DJI Osm Action for awhile on the latest 1.03 firmware, the following are my thoughts and I hope the DJI team notices and considers these suggestions for a future update:

1. I would greatly appreciate an option to toggle so that when you use snapshot (hit the shutter button to record video from camera off) when you STOP your clip the camera powers back down. This would greatly help to reduce battery drain on the camera when just taking quick clips here and there when you are out and about. Of course, this would only be an option for those who want it and it could be made to trigger this behavior only after the camera has powered on using snapshot.

2. Improve the rocksteady algorithm. Specifically, I have noticed that it can look quite laggy at times. Another issue I've noticed with it, is that when you are panning from side to side the camera tends to lag a bit in what it's capturing and then quickly snap to where the camera is currently focusing on giving a very jerky appearance. I can provide a video example if interested.

3. Hyperlapse mode. This may be a bit more involved, but it would be a very welcome feature addition.

Thank you for your consideration.

2019-6-14
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 14044580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. Thanks for sharing these suggestions to us. we will forward these thread of yours to our designated department. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules