New DJI Mavic Pro 2 makes weird sound
2162 6 2019-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArjenT
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi,

I just got my drone a week ago and today I noticed it's making a really weird sound. It makes this sound when flying and after landing.
I also noticed that the gimbal got really wobbly in my last flight. I recorded the sound, see video.

What could be the problem?

I hope someone can help.

Best,

Arjen

Edit: just to be clear, I did not crash the drone.

https://youtu.be/F7cYInI4M58

2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Arjen. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro to see if the issue will be fixed? Please keep us posted on the said matter for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-6-17
Use props
ArjenT
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-17 12:23
Hello and good day Arjen. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro to see if the issue will be fixed? Please keep us posted on the said matter for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I just upgraded the firmware, but unfortunately the problem has not been solved.
Best,
Arjen
2019-6-17
Use props
ArjenT
lvl.1

Netherlands

Is it possible to give me further instructions?
I have called the store where I bought the drone and they tell me to contact DJI directly. The call to DJI keeps getting disconnected, the number in The Netherlands seems not to be working.

I hope someone can help me, as I need to get the drone in the air for some work I need to do soon.
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

ArjenT Posted at 6-17 12:33
Hi Stephen,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I just upgraded the firmware, but unfortunately the problem has not been solved.

Thank you for the update and for the additional information you have shared with us Arjen. Since this issue is still happening I would recommend you contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to fix and find out the reason of the said issue  and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2019-6-18
Use props
Laz456
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43893340 ft
South Korea

Hi did you get the problem solved ?
I am asking because i have exactly the same problem with my mavic 2 zoom i have had for 1 year.
Weird sound started only recently.

Thanks.
2019-7-5
Use props
oxmox
lvl.2
Thailand

I have the same problem since I bought this drone in the first batch of release and this is causing gimbal jitter in my video too i think funny that every DJI support i talk to keep asking me to calibrate gimbal and IMU
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10-WvH7ZIgTDz_b281BWrADuqCaZ-KkVY?usp=sharing
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules