Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ViKiNGi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 537172 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

I would request feature wich streams live video over Onvif and RTSP protocols.

.. Se want to stream live video to milestone. There are no rmtp driver.

Or do you have other solutions for this issue?
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day ViKiNGi. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-18
Use props
ViKiNGi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 537172 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

This would be very important update for is. Maybe other security camera sofware user might need like this for streaming live video to record server (public security and other users).
2019-6-24
Use props
henrik
New
Sweden

Hi! that update will be very important  for  example emergency service, to be able to live stream RTSP and also ONVIF  from DJI drone, to a wide range of video surveillance software. So I am really hoping for that update :-)
2019-11-21
Use props
djiuser_EjFKR9GoSgDB
New

Colombia

Hey, I also think this feature will be awesome, I think RTSP would be an excellent alternative for those who need it (like me) and don't want/like to use RTMP
2020-8-21
Use props
techmek
lvl.1

Switzerland

+1 Would love to see this update! we would also use this with video surveillance!
2021-12-6
Use props
vasilp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 436 ft

Bulgaria

+1   HI, just found the topic... I thing if will be great to have this option to integrate with Video Security Surveillance software! I hope you guys (DJI) manage to add support for it soon (OMVIF, RTMP or similar) !
Regards,
2022-3-24
Use props
djiuser_VGDC1ZsNfUjN
New

Brazil

Hello, 4 years later and we still need an update like this, please DJI, think of the consumers.
1-15 10:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_VGDC1ZsNfUjN Posted at 1-15 10:23
Hello, 4 years later and we still need an update like this, please DJI, think of the consumers.

Hello, there. Thank you for expressing your feedback. I understand that you're looking for a particular feature that's not currently available in our product. However, we appreciate your feedback and value your suggestions. Our development team is always looking for new and innovative ways to enhance our product for our customers. Your input is very important to us and we'll make sure to pass your suggestion along to the team. We do appreciate your continued support!
1-20 01:55
Use props
CDKJnr
lvl.1

South Africa

Agree. We are seeing a crazy amount of requests for Direct ONVIF Profile G native support. This feature should be implemented as a PTZ, so that from the VMS we can do camera control using the Onvif driver. Taking this one step further, mapping Waypoints to Onvif PTZ Presets, giving us the ability to trigger remote waypoint's using PTZ Presets within any VMS.
4-22 04:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules