Gimbal Overloaded.
576 1 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kappy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69711 ft
Australia

My Mavic 2 Zoom is only about a fortnight old and loving it.

However, this morning I powered up my controller, then powered up the drone after extending arms and removing GG.

As the drone went through start up process I noticed the gimbal rotating as normal, however it settled pointing to the crafts right.

Using the controller I was unable to control the gimbal at all

I then receieved a gimbal overload message on controller.

I rebooted both same result.

Then I re calibrated gimbal and although this took several minute, the gimbal recentred.

Using the controller/App I was able to manouvre the gimbal, however wehen positioning the gimble to the extreme riight, it would lock in that position and could only be raised and lowered.

Really disappointed and frustrated, have searched the WWW, heard of similiar problem but no real solution.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could verify to us if your drone experiences any types of an incident? Have you tried to use the DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware and re-calibrate the gimbal to see if that would make any changes? You may download the DJI Assistant 2 using the link below. However, if the problem persists, you could reach our support via this link: www.dji.com/support for further evaluation of your unit. We do appreciate your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/ca/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules