gimbal when turning on it gets crooked.
758 6 2019-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
axel.johnson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1827 ft

Bolivia

hello, good afternoon, I have a spark that buys second-hand from ebay, supposedly sold it fully operable, but when I receive it and turn on the drone, the gimbal gets all crooked does not level, I get a message of stabilizer motor overheated. it is as if the gyroscope that controls the gimbal was damaged. I have calibrated imu and compass without problems. but the gimbal still works badly.
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you've managed to update the firmware of your aircraft? If yes and the problem will be the same, it's recommended to contact our support for further evaluation of your unit or you may reach the re-seller for possible replacement as well. If you would like to reach our support, kindly see the link below. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-6-20
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

sec. hand buy of a drone, without a pre flight option seems to be risky in my eyes. Hope it is just a fw issue and can be done with a reset/update
2019-6-20
Use props
axel.johnson
lvl.1

Bolivia

when I received it I was with the latest version of fw, I was reading through the forums, multiple solution options, how to do a downgrade, it did not turn out, it also went back to factory values nor did it result, so update again to the latest version of fw by means of the dji assistant 2

Unfortunately I think that here in Bolivia, I do not have support, there is an authorized shop but it does not cover guarantees, and only for doing an inspection they charge 60 usd.

I hear suggestions about the steps to follow.

Thank you.
2019-6-20
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Isn't there a "calibrate gimbal" operation he can try?
2019-6-21
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Wow. "Calibrate Gimbal" is definitely for nerds:
2019-6-21
Use props
axel.johnson
lvl.1

Bolivia

hey friend, thank you very much for the link, perform the steps indicated and I am solved.

2019-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules