OSMO POCKET Not Recording
3603 2 2019-6-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scrltphoenix
lvl.1
United States

I just purchased an Osmo Pocket and have been running into a few issues which I think might be related to the micro SD card I am using. It is a SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-1 card. I checked the compatibility through the DJI website and it sounds like it should be no problem.
The first issue I ran into was updating the firmware. Every time I try to update it, it says Upgrade failed, Failed to update firmware: 0x0001FFFD.

I am also having trouble recording and taking pictures. I am able to push the recording button and a red light blinks on the device as if it was recording, but the recording clock doesn't start and nothing is saved into the card. The same thing happens with photos: it is able to take a photo but nothing gets saved and there is no error message to indicate anything is wrong.

I have previously used the same card on my GOPRO and it works just fine, which leads me to think I might need to reformat it? Thanks for any suggestions.
2019-6-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Scrltphoenix. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to use a different supported SD card for the DJI Osmo Pocket to see if the issue will still persist. In case you will be reformatting the SD card that you have. Please do not forget to save the contents of the SD card to your computed to avoid deleting them. In addition I will be posting the list of supported SD Cards for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to further assist you. Thank you.

2019-6-22
Use props
Scrltphoenix
lvl.1
United States

Hi, thanks for the info. Yep, it seems like the SD card was the culprit. Got another one and everything is working fine now.
2019-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules