Video Problem
1807 4 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mkaderoglu
lvl.1
Turkey

I bought 6 "TELLO EDU".

I was connected to the drone wifis and was able to send commands from ip 192.168.10.1
When I sent the "streamon" command, it said "ok".
When I listened to the network with WIRESHARK software after sending "streamon" command, I saw that data started to come from port 11111.
I was able to get the image with SDK.
No problem until this stage.

Then I made the "ap sid password" command accessible over the network.
Now I'm connecting to the drone from 192.168.2.55.
I made ip-related changes via SDK.
When I listened to the network with WIRESHARK software after sending the "streamon" command, no data was received from port 11111.
So I don't get the image with the SDK.
2019-6-23
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
In regard to your problem, we are so sorry that we don't have the ability to help you to solve this issue through Python. Please kindly contact our programming engineers via SDK@ryzerobotics.com. Our programming engineers can give you some help. Thanks a lot.
Have a good day.
2019-6-23
Use props
mkaderoglu
lvl.1
Turkey

RYZE Posted at 6-23 22:06
Dear customer,
In regard to your problem, we are so sorry that we don't have the ability to help you to solve this issue through Python. Please kindly contact our programming engineers via . Our programming engineers can give you some help. Thanks a lot.
Have a good day.

I sent you an email yesterday. But there is still no return back. My problem continues. Please, I want to help.
2019-6-23
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

mkaderoglu Posted at 6-23 23:14
I sent you an email yesterday. But there is still no return back. My problem continues. Please, I want to help.

Sorry to reply you late. Could you please copy the content of email for me? I will tell our engineer to search for the e-mail and reply to you. Thanks.
2019-6-24
Use props
mkaderoglu
lvl.1
Turkey

RYZE Posted at 6-24 18:21
Sorry to reply you late. Could you please copy the content of email for me? I will tell our engineer to search for the e-mail and reply to you. Thanks.

thank you

I bought 6 "TELLO EDU".

I was connected to the drone wifis and was able to send commands from ip 192.168.10.1
When I listened to the network with WIRESHARK software after sending "streamon" command, I saw that data started to come from port 11111.
I was able to get the image with SDK.
No problem until this stage.

Then I made the "ap sid password" command accessible over the network.
Now I'm connecting to the drone from 192.168.2.55.
I made ip-related changes via SDK.
When I listened to the network with WIRESHARK software after sending the "streamon" command, no data was received from port 11111.
So I don't get the image with the SDK.
2019-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules