No Flight Record from today
643 2 2019-6-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone_Bob
lvl.1

United States

I have been having a lot of interference problems on my drone, so today I adjusted wifi settings and went on a test flight.  Probably the longest flight I have ever had.  I had 5 terrible flights yesterday with interference and disconnects.  The flight today was great, no disconnects or interference.  I then go inside the house to look at my flight record for today.  It is not there, nowhere to be found.

I am just tired of having issues with this thing, really aggravating.

iPhone XR, GO4 v4.3.20 (4330)
2019-6-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Drone_Bob. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to fly your drone to a different location to see if the interference issue will still persist. We suggest to choose an outdoor open area where the GPS is good, no magnetic interference, to fly the drone and check if all the functions are normal. In addition can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone XR ). I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Spark as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the iPhone XR will be able to work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Spark and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the iPhone XR when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem.  Thank for your support.

2019-6-23
Use props
Drone_Bob
lvl.1

United States

So, the latest iPhones from Apple that were released 8 months ago are not supported?   I was not looking for support on interference, I already flew in a different location after making changes and had no issue.   

I wanted to know what happened to my flight log for today.   Is there a bug with flight records not getting recorded?  As I said up above it was probably the longest flight I have ever had, would like to have seen the stats on it.  All of the bad flights from yesterday on same iPhone are listed.
2019-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules