VAT for DJI item
2472 3 2019-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bro
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

I ordered DJI MAVIC PRO intellegent battery from DJI store with order ID 0629837731090 then a week later got update for shipment by DHL.The AWB change two times with some reason that i don't know until i call DHL call center.

A week later item arrived in my country, so it took 2 week from order time to reach destination, but i the item still cannot be delivered because the courrier ask me to pay import duty custom.
before i ordered the item, i have read and understand the price is include the the tax. Now the item is stuck in the courrier waiting for import duty payment.
Have contacted DJI support so many times but no solution yet.
Actually i can pay but i need the comitment from DJI that the price is include VAT.
anybody has the same problem ?
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we are so sorry for the inconvenience caused. We already forwarded this issue to the designated department for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-6-24
Use props
Bro
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Amazing...
A few minutes after i post my problem, i got mail from DJI that VAT has been paid. Today package arrived safely.

Maybe you need to post your problem into forum instead contacting DJI support to get your problem solved faster.

Thank you.
2019-6-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Bro Posted at 6-24 19:51
Amazing...
A few minutes after i post my problem, i got mail from DJI that VAT has been paid. Today package arrived safely.

Glad to hear that the package arrived safely. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us. Wish you have a good time!
2019-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules