Worst Customer Service Ever
902 1 2019-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6ddd2cfe
lvl.1
United States

I sent my Inspire 2 in a few months ago for repair of the right landing gear assembly after a crash.  Because I was responsible for the crash, I paid the 400+ dollars (USD).  After getting it back, I was flying it while filming a wedding and the whole right side rotated to the right.  It hadn't  been repaired correctly and now they want 600 dollars to repair it. I called 3 tumes and was told I would get a call back in 24 to 48 hours.  3 times they didn't call back and they still have my drone.  It boils down to them not wanting to be responsible for their own mistake.  Selling all of my DJI equipment and going with a company with morals and good customer service.
2019-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the troubles with the drone and the unpleasant experience with our support team. Upon checking your case, the first repair was in January, and it has been almost 5 months when this accident happened, moreover, the warranty of the drone has been expired, that is why the warranty service cannot be provided.
But your concern about the warranty service and our customer service will still be escalated to the higher-level team for further follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon after the investigation, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules