3235 3 2019-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slendermouse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37444 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,

Is there any way to turn off the large pop up warning/disclaimer that blocks your scrren on take off?
On the warning there is a tiny little circle to highlight before hitting ok.

Its all REALLY hard to see in the sunlight and is bugging the sh@t out of me every take off,
I am using it in built up areas and its a bit windy
when I should be concentrating on flying, I am fumbleing about touching invisible stuff on the screen.
pointless stress lol

Using GO 4.2.8 but dont want to upgrade as I just got my P4 working 90% after what seems like years of hassle.

Thanks

2019-6-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Years of hassle, you said? How come it’s been on the fritz so long?

When you could have always requested help here, to get her ship shape again. Perhaps you had...

You must have had other models to fly, all that time... ;-)

No, you can’t simply turn off warning messages, in the app. That’s probably not a smart way to fly either, as many warnings can help save you from serious trouble.
I wear a set of wireless Bluetooth headphones when I fly, so I can keep my concentration on the drone, in flight. Rather than worrying about missing something important on the screen.

RedHotPoker

2019-6-29
Use props
Slendermouse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37444 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply
Its not really a warning (little yellow box) its a big huge disclaimer/agree box when you first take off.

yeah seems like years since that big .600 firmware upgrade and I only got it to fly solidly a few months ago.
Updates made it fly erratically and sound weird.
I did post a few times on here and got some help.
It still does not do "point of interest" but I can live without it.
I also read that my iPad mini2 will suffer if I use the latest software as it no longer on the list of suitable tablets.

I think like a lot of people , I wish my P4 was just the same as when I first got it, it was awesome.

If I am flying in a built up area, say checking a roof or chimney I like to look mainly at the drone not the screen.
More so in wind as it does drift as hard as it might try not to.

If the 'agree' button was not a tiny check point it would be ok.
I am not sure if the drone even works normally if I don't agree?
it would also be ok if the sun was not on my screen lol.

anyway, thanks again for the answer
2019-6-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we are unable to turn off the message pop up's in the DJI Go 4 application since that would serve as a warning if there would be some problem in flight or upon take off. However, you may check our RC monitor hood on our store website. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

https://store.dji.com/product/in ... t-v2&position=5
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules