Vision Calibration Error Message
4926 6 2019-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OFJgGKsAfxHN
lvl.2
United States

Hello - I am attempting the calibrate the vision sensors on my Mavic 2 Zoom using a very new 15" MacBook Pro and DJI Assistant 2. I got through the calibration screens lining up the red and green corners following the blue squares around the screen for each side of the drone. The app does a count down processing and now I am getting an error message 'Unable to Detect Calibration Image' . What does this mean?

And, yes, I've reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 and rebooted my computer.

Thanks for your help!  Sylvia
2019-6-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Sylvia. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  With regards to issue that we are facing today, you may give a try to change the resolution of your screen for your reference you may take a look at this information. It is recommended to use a monitor with a size of 14 inches or more, and a curved screen is not supposed to be used. Set the display resolution to the recommended value (usually 14 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 17 inches for 1366*768 or 1280*720; 19 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 22 inches for 1680) *1050 or 1920*1080; 24 inches for 1920*1080 or 1920*1200). I addition I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to properly calibrate the Vision System of the DJI Mavic 2. Please give us an update on the said situation for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-6-29
Use props
djiuser_OFJgGKsAfxHN
lvl.2
United States

I made 2 display changes and I'm getting the same error message 'Unable to Detect Calibration Image'. I did the calibration with the display resolution at 1440 x 900 and 1280 x 800.  I'm using a brand new 15" MacBook Pro and it is the only computer I own. I don't understand why this isn't working and I've spent hours trying to get this calibration accomplished. What else can I do here? Thanks!

2019-6-29
Use props
djiuser_OFJgGKsAfxHN
lvl.2
United States

Hello, is there anyone that can help?
2019-7-1
Use props
wildlifr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 637815 ft
United States

It looks like it's expecting more vision sensors to be calibrated. Are you sure you're using DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic? I was having this problem and the solution was that I was accidentally using DJI Assistant for the Mavic Air which is a different program.
2019-7-16
Use props
djiuser_gg0zC5A4uMhk
lvl.1

United States

Tried all resolutions suggested above and none worked. Calibration image error on the side vision I have a laptop from 2013 that seems to woirk although it takes 30 minutes to do it because of the processor time.  Terrible.  DJI should have fixed this for new laptops and PC's since these drones were well into the 4 figures in cost.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_gg0zC5A4uMhk Posted at 4-3 16:59
Tried all resolutions suggested above and none worked. Calibration image error on the side vision I have a laptop from 2013 that seems to woirk although it takes 30 minutes to do it because of the processor time.  Terrible.  DJI should have fixed this for new laptops and PC's since these drones were well into the 4 figures in cost.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Though the process took some time, we're pleased to read the calibration was successful. And your feedback will be forwarded to the related team. Thanks for your understanding and continued support.
2023-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules